Monday, April 6, 2009

Thing 22: Staying Current



As I come to the sunset of my Neflin 23 Things Blog I thought I'd share my motivations for the future.

Yes, I will do my best to keep blogging...I'm thinking of starting something new and different. Something where I can share my thoughts and ideas. Something akin to my favorite blog to catch up with, Josh Jubinsky's Library Storytime Blog. His blog is wonderful and very inspiring!

I'm not sure if it will be a librarianship related...youth services related...still thinking about it.

Just this week I made my first YouTube video for the Library's homepage. Let me tell you, it was harder than it seems but I'm pretty happy with how it came out. I'm glad we are embracing this new way to reach out to patrons.

I've been looking back at my previous posts and some are more interesting than others - some are very wordy, others short, but all will certainly clue you in to my opinions of this process. Blogs are supposed to be opinionated, right??

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on completing 23 Things!! I enjoyed reading your posts and insights. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finishing "23 Things" and thanks for the nice comment on my page! :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
St. Augustine, Florida
Children's Librarian